The Leadership Coach
The leadership journey is fraught with risk and reward. To successfully navigate this journey, it is not just helpful but essential to have an independent ear and voice to walk the path with you. The Leadership Coach‘s sole purpose is to listen, support, provide guidance, challenge, and celebrate your journey with you. This relationship fulfills the following needs:
- A sounding board – Do you want to try something new? Are you facing a difficult decision? Are you feeling isolated? Are you looking at a career or personal decision?
- A confidant – Do you need to vent? Do you struggle with a professional or personal relationship and need to voice your thoughts?
- A disciplinarian – Are there areas of your personal growth that needs work? Do you need to be held accountable to someone who can monitor your progress independently of your boss? Do you need someone that will keep you to your commitments? Do you need someone who can offer improvement based on experience and not just theory?
- A coach – Are you seeking a new way to approach a career or personal problem? Are you facing a difficulty that has you stumped? Are there areas of personal or leadership development that you’d like help to correct? Are you choosing directions in work, home, or relationships and want someone to encourage and challenge you?
- A mentor – Are you seeking someone to listen, learn, and prove thoughts and ideas when appropriate? Do you need someone to help you see those things/blindspots hampering your professional or personal growth? Are there things that “trigger” you and result in you acting out or reacting badly and wanting help to work through those challenges? Are you seeking someone invested in you becoming your best version possible?
No question that becoming the best version of yourself takes work. But it also requires you to learn and address your strengths and weakness. But just managing them is not enough. Self-improvement also requires accountability to yourself and often another person to ensure you do the personal growth work you need. It requires another person to help you identify what you are doing well and what you need to improve. Finally, it takes a coach/mentor to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Who is appropriate for The Leadership Coach?
Leadership coaching is appropriate for professionals who sincerely desire to improve their strengths and fix their weaknesses. The best time to start is when you are in a position where you are required to manage or influence others.
But it doesn’t stop there. As a person moves up the hierarchy of an organization, they often find new challenges and difficulties that require more personal awareness and leadership savvy. This need doesn’t stop. It is not uncommon for CEOs and Board Chairs to need confidential assistance or coaching. At times, anyone with the responsibilities of decision-making or people management will need a coach/mentor.
How will leadership help me?
Working with a leadership coach will accomplish two things in your personal and professional life:
- It will “fast track” you to leadership and personal excellence
- It will change how your organization, community, and family perceive you
- It will improve your self-image
- It will make you more confident
- It will give you a pathway to becoming a better you
How the Leadership Coach works
The Leadership Coach is a six-month program. It includes Zoom meetings of one hour two times per month. Also, the program consists of “ad hoc” conversations for those times and situations when you are facing a problem or crisis that has urgency.
Once enrolled, Rich Jones will schedule the first two Zoom sessions with the participant.
What The Leadership Coach costs
The fee for this service is $600 per month. The fee payment options are as follows:
- Option 1 – The first and last month are paid up-front, and the balance is billed monthly
- $1200 at the inception
- $600 a month for the remaining six months
- Option 2 – One half is paid upfront, and the balance is paid at the halfway point
- $1800 at the inception
- $1800 at the three months mark
- Option 3 – The total for the six-month service is paid upfront, and a 10% discount will be applied to the full-six month fee
- $3600 to be paid at the inception
Please note – If you are choosing Options 1 or 2, do not register via the website. Instead, call Rich at 720.256.4936 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Although this is a six-month program, The Leadership Coach service is cancelable at any time, with the full fee will be due for the month the service is canceled.